Lenovo has made official of Vibe K6 Power recently and planning to launch K6 Note in India this week, set for on December 14. Here are the full details on what actually the Chinese maker is planning for the event on Wednesday.
As the company has now announced on its social media channels about the release of K6 Note, also tweeted the unveil date as well. The pricing and release time frame are expected on the launch day itself. Before that, you would like to check out the hardware key features of the already introduced Lenovo K6 Note at IFA this year.
When compared, the K6 Note is slightly larger and has a more premium look than the two other smartphones in the same “K6” range. If features a 5.5-inch fullHD IPS display. While the K6 Note by Lenovo will be offered in two different RAM and Storage variants, such as one with 3GB RAM + 32GB of internal space and another comes with 4GB RAM and 32GB of memory. There’s still an expandable microSD card supports up to 128GB if needed.
The Lenovo K6 Note is one the latest smartphones, powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 430 eight-core processor, paired with Adreno 505 GPU for better graphics when playing high-end top of the list games.
On the photography front, the K6 Note phone sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, and an 8-megapixel selfie camera. It should also be launching in Dark Grey, Gold and Silver color options. Now the connectivity features support 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow software out-of-the-box, alongside integrated with fingerprint reader and has a dual-SIMs card slot.
Specifications In Brief:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB /4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (optional)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh built-in battery
The Lenovo K6 Note is built with metal unibody design and also comes with some full-fledged internals, expected to cost more than its predecessor, K6 Power, which is priced at Rs 9,999 and sold exclusively on Flipkart.
You might also like to see:
- Lenovo K6 Power Launched Officially: Specs, Price And Release Date In India Announced
- Lenovo K6 Vs K6 Power Vs K6 Note Smartphones With Metal Unibody Design
- Top 10 Smart Phones With Best Dual-Rear Camera Setup 
- Vivo V5 Best Impressions | V5 Price In India | Compare To Gionee S6s Vs Oppo F1S
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Vs LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs OnePlus 3 Vs Xiaomi Mi5: Price, Specs And Comparison