Kingston has introduced a new Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC 512GB Card especially for your Cameras and Camcoders with a read speeds of up to 90MB/s and write speed of up to 45MB/s, similar to what the 256GB Calss 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC card delivers, which was introduced back last year. Currently, available to buy in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capabilities.
The Kingston’s 512GB Class 10 SD card will no doubt allow users to capture and record more than enough videos and shoot more than higher-resolution image files without running out of space. You can even boot Windows 10 or Mac OS X on your purchased 512GB UHS-I SDHS/SDXC card, but you should be aware on how to install Windows OS on your PC using SD card, which we’ll be sharing with you very soon.
Key Features and Specifications
- Performance: 300X up to 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write, Ultra High-Speed bus I (UHS-I)
- Versatile: Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I capable device
- Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification
- Supports full 1080p HD video and 3D video
- Secure: built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible: with SDHC & SDXC host devices
- File format: exFAT (SDXC 64GB–256GB)
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
Price for the Kingston’s new Calss 10 512GB UHS-I SDHC/SDXC card will be announced once its launched and go on sale very soon in India.