It was although teased by OnePlus, unveils its OnePlus 2 flagship phone at its virtual reality event on 27th of July, which is the date also see the company’s custom created Cardboard-VR headsets which has been touted perfectly for the OnePlus One smartphones. Nevertheless, the company today announced that the OnePlus Cardboards will be on sale in limited quantities on July 3rd. Available to grab through global OnePlus Store for free with standard shipping cost.
For India, OnePlus users will need to wait a bit, while the Cardboard available on Amazon.in for Rs 90, and can be bought in the third week of July. Which would be the same release date time frame of OnePlus 2. The company will reveal the exact sale and shiping date very soon. Stay tuned to our tech blog to know when its gonna be up on sale in India.
Win one! OnePlus also giving users an opportunity to get OnePlus Cardboard with no shipping chrages, and for that you have to participate in a contest. Simply sign up with this form, OnePlus Cardboard Giveaway. Winners will be chosen at random.
OnePlus Cardboard Key Features
- Meets the latest Cardboard 2.0 norms and specs.
- Uses a stronger, thicker material and added high-quality velcro for maximum durability.
- Optics have been fine-tuned to deliver the same amazing visual experience in a package that is 20% smaller.
- Designed to perfectly hug the OnePlus One and also compatible with most devices up to 6” in size.
- Every inch of OnePlus Cardboard has been coated with a special film that repels dirt and oils.
Official announcement of the OnePlus 2 set for July 27th, starts at 7:00 PM PT (July 28th 7:30AM IST).