Samsung at IFA 2017 taken the opportunity to update its wearable offerings with the improved version of the Gear Fit2 Pro, a refreshed version of its Gear IconX earbuds, and an all-new Gear Sport smartwatch.
As the name goes like Gear IconX 2018, suggests none of these products are completely new additions to Samsung’s portfolio. But rather improve on existing offerings, something Samsung is very much keen and familiar with doing in its smartphone lineup.
Finally, the Gear IconX 2018 earphones. To look at, nothing has really changed here but in use, things have gotten more impressive than last year’s offering. Software-wise, not a lot have changed except the inclusion of new partnerships with Under Armours and Speedo. Starting out with battery life, wearers of the earphones can expect a full seven hours of standalone music playback. Or five hours of playback over Bluetooth.
The same charging solution is in place as last year’s IconX, but Samsung says users will be able to eek an hour of usage out of the new IconX earphones with just 10 minutes of charging time.
Buyers can expect the Gear IconX 2018 pricing and availability by guessing, but we expect to hear something before the all-important holiday season is upon us.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Pokemon Go 1.43.1 For iOS, 0.73.1 APK For Android Rolling Out
- Pokemon Go 1.43.1 IPA And 0.73.1 Hack Available To Download Now
- iOS 10.3.2 Jailbreak And iOS 11 Beta Jailbreak Gets Video Demo
- Download iOS 11 Beta 8 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]