Where this world’s smallest 128GB USB 3.0 Ultra Fit flash drive hiding all its storage? Continues with answer below, as SanDisk has announced an update version of its flash drive that now comes with a massive 128GB of storage, although hidden inside a tine form factor that’s barely larger than a USB connector hanging off the other end. This compact 128GB flash drive announced in the SanDisk Ultra Fit series at ComputerX expo. However, with the range of 16GB, 32GB and 64GB flahs drives already there, and it has also alongside the 128GB, introduced 256GB Ultra Fit USB 3.0 Flash Drive, and this will be the company’s first and highest USB flash drive to date.
The $120 drive, available now, sits and fits completely attached to the machine when you require a permanent additional storage. With read speeds maxing out at 130MB/s, the 128GB Ultra Fit definitely isn’t the fastest USB 3.0 flash drive you can buy.
- Transfer up to 10 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives; up to 130MB/s read speed
- SanDisk SecureAccess software for password protection and 128-bit encryption
- RescuePRO file recovery software
- USB 3.0 enabled (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Dimensions: 19.1 x 15.9 x 8.8 mm; 0.75 x 0.63 x 0.35 in (LxWxH) – without cap
Worth noting that the SanDisk Ultra 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive is priced at an MSRP of $199.99. Both the flash drives will be available globally later this year, but there’s no mention on exact release date time frame as yet.