Talking about Gold Genie‘s creation of yet another smartphone in gold, this time goes with HTC One M9 – available in three colors; gold, platinum and Rose Gold. Prices for 24K gold One M9, with platinum version and rose gold version can be checked right after this jump.
With a 5.2-inch QHD 2k screen, Octa-Core chipset and more off its an Android Lollipop runner with HTC Sense UI on top, the HTC One M9 was launched. Specifications-wise, it has a hefty new hardware with ultimate functionalities.
- 5.0-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Octa-Core (4 x 2.0GHz + 4 x 1.5GHz) 64-bit processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7 UI
- 20MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, sapphire cover lens, BSI sensor, f/2.2, 27.8mm lens, 4K video recording
- UltraPixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor, f/2.0, 26.8mm lens, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, and GPS with GLONASS
- 2840mAh battery
- Dimensions: 144.6 x 69.7 x 9.61 mm; weight 157 grams
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Dual front-facing HTC BoomSound stereo speakers with Dolby Audio
Actually, the HTC One M9 is available to buy in a dual-tone Silver and Rose Gold, single-tone Gunmetal Grey, Gold and duo tone Gold and Pink. And now, it is also introduced with original 24K Gold as well.
Pricing for the 24k gold HTC One M9 start at £1,580 for the gold version, the platinum version will cost £1,680 and the rose gold version £1,630. Laban Roomes, CEO and Founder of Goldgenie Global stated:
“I’ve dealt with a lot of phones in my time and was extremely impressed with HTC’s latest offering. Its high speed processor and front and back cameras are excellent and it just feels great to hold in your hand and of course it had to get the Midas Touch treatment”.
Gleaming with a lustrous layer of genuine 24k Gold, Goldgenie’s luxury customised version of the HTC One M9 is a stunning fusion of modern technology with traditional luxury craftsmanship. The phone is presented in a cherry oak jewellery box and may be laser engraved with a symbol or name to add personal sentiment to the device, making it the perfect gift for Android users.
More details about the gold, platinum and rose gold covered HTC One M9 handset over at Gold Genie from here.