Believe it or not, Xiaomi has managed to sell around 800,000 units of the Redmi Note 2 smartphones in just 12 hours of time period, which is of course a record-breaking point to consider and made a new record for domestic moile sales. How best is Redmi Note 2 in China, went up for flash sale in the country yesterday, and all about the device details can be checked right after this jump.
Specs-wise, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 is powered by a MediaTek Helio X10 chipset clocked at eight Cortex-A53 CPU cores, and packs a 5.5-inch FHD (1920x1080p) resolution screen, paired with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage and is backed up by a 3020mAh battery power up.
Photography department on the Redmi Note 2 features a 13MP main camera and 5MP Selfie sensor and with a dual SIM support, it runs on the latest version of Xiaomi’s custom ROM, MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop out of the box.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with 178-degree wide viewing angle
- 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, Samsung / OmniVision Sensor, 5p lens, f/2.2 aperture, 78-degree wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, OmniVision sensor, 1.4-micron pixel, 720p video recording
- Dimensions: 152mm x 76mm x 8.25mm; Weight: 160g
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n ( 2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 3060mAh battery
Here are the key features of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime to check out. The second batch of the Redmi Note 2 smartphone will go on flash sale next week on August 24. Hurry!