Motorola India is giving away users a chance to exchange their old smartphones to purchase a brand new Moto X Play and Moto X Style. Gets discount rate on Flipkart, and the offer entails an exchange plan where you can buy it for an up to Rs 10,000 on the Moto X Play and get price-slash on the Rs 15,000 Moto X Style.
The Moto X Play 16GB variant and 32GB models are priced at Rs 18,499 and Rs 19,999 officially, but with the discount you get with the Motorola‘s exchange offer the price have been diducted by Rs 10,000, which it brings the cost down to Rs 8,499 for 16GB model and Rs 9999 for the 32GB Moto X Play version.
While the Moto X Style 16GB costs Rs 29,999 and for 32GB you will need to have Rs 31999 in your wallet, but after getting a discount with exchanging older ones, the price for 32GB Moto X Style downs to Rs 16,999 and for the 16GB model it goes on sale at Rs 14,999, respectively. Available only on select devices, and he price of discount also varies based on which phone you are exchanging with. Offers can only be availed via Flipkart app.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 ( 4 x 1.1 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB /32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 148 x 75 x 8.9-10.9mm; Weight: 169 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3630mAh battery
- 5.7 (1440×2560 pixels) Quad HD TFT LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8 GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16/32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture , 1.4um pixel
- Dimensions: 153.9 x 76.2 x 6.1 to 11.06 mm (curve); Weight: 179g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
What do you think about Motorola’s exchange offer for Moto X Play and Moto X Style on Flipkart?