Good news is that Motorola-made Nexus 6 smartphone has received a substantial price drop, slashed its cost to a mere in India. Now that the Google Nexus 6 prices dropped in India, major retailer Flipkart is selling the 32GB variant for INR 34,999 (roughly $550) and of course it got a 20% off its regular INR 43,999 stock price.
E-retail store also offering Motorola Nexus 6 at an exchange program on where you can grab up to an additional INR 5000 off the Nexus 6. In excahnge you can turn in any smartphone, though some will obviously net you a smaller discount. Showed that the iPhone 4s and Galaxy S4 are god for it to get Nexus 6 at discount.
Motorola: Google Nexus 6 Specifications
- 5.96″ (1440×2560 pixels) 16:9 AMOLED display with 493 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 (APQ 8084-AB) processor with Adreno 420 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual Front Facing Stereo Speakers
- Water Resistant
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Ring flash, OIS, Sony IMX 214 sensor, f/20 aperture, 4K video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 10.1mm thick and weighs 184 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3220 mAh battery
How long Flipkart will be running this offer is unknown at the moment, so you may be wise to act fast as you are not the one looking for Nexus 6 purchase.