The Yu YUPHORIA smartphone is the Micrmax’s subsidary brand Yu has tied up with Amazon for its Golden Ticket Sale to ensure hassle-free purchase of the branded smartphone on the e-commerce website on July 8th for select customers who have registered but failed to buy the Yuphoria phone. On Wednesday, the Amazon exclusive sale will start from 2PM onwards to 5:00 PM.
Registered customers who were unable to purchase Yuphoria are eligible to participate in the sale, and they will receive an email directly from Amazon.in mentioning about the access to the sale, with guaranteed availability of the smartphone.
The Micromax Yu YUPHORIA recently got an incremental update of CyanogenMod 12.1 OS for proximity sensor fix, improve camera, keyboard, offer better thermal management and many more. The CM OS 12.1 update is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop for Yureka and YUPHORIA is in the final stage of testing.
Yu YUPHORIA Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS Fully Laminated display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- CyanogenMod OS 12 based on Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, OmniVision OV8865 sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 4P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 86-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 142.38 x 72.96 x 8.25mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2230mAh battery
Bookings for the next sale on July 9th is still open on Amazon.in.