The Lenovo-owned Motorola manufacturer has initiated its plans for the Moto X Play launch in India, took the social media way, through its Twitter account teased its launch date, and the device was spotted by Zauba’s listing. Suggests that with a total of 80 Moto X Play test units where imported to Bangaluru from China. Reveals something that you deserve to check out.
Finally Motorola India through a tweet started teasing the launch of new Moto X Play, which was accompained by an image showing up its back portion of Moto X Play and followed by the text that reads, “No more getting dumped by your phone. Your perfect partner is coming with 30 hours of battery backup. #XOMotoX”
It shows 40 Black Moto X Play variants and 40 units in White color, has been imported into Bangaluru from China on August 21st. Motorola has officially announced two new Motories – the Moto X Play and Moto X Style in the U.S. in July, along with Moto G (3rd Gen) launch in India. Highlight of the X Play would be its battery package of 3630mAh, and the rest you can check below.
— Motorola India (@MotorolaIndia) September 6, 2015
Motorola Moto X Play Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 ( 4 x 1.1 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB /32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 148 x 75 x 8.9-10.9mm; Weight: 169 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3630mAh battery
Each unit valued Rs 22,228, translates it to the each unit of Moto X Play costs US $350. But this won’t be the final pricing as there will be taxes and other imported charges prior to the sale.