OnePlus team has finally unveiled 5.5-inch FHD posing OnePlus 2, as the company’s latest smartphone flagship at VR event in San Fransisco. Details regarding its specs, release date and price are placed here.
Pricing list of OnePlus 2 smartphone across 11 countries are posted here. The OnePlus One successor is available in India, USA, Canada, EU and China. Startting August 11th, and will be release in South East Asia during the Q4 of 2015. Now that the 64GB OnePlus 2 with Dual-4G SIMs, 4GB of LPDDER4 RAM alongside 16GB OnePlus 2 with 3GB of RAM will be available to buy later this year. It uses a reversible USB Type-C connector and has a removable back cover with optional style swap covers in Kevlar, bamboo, rosewood and black apricot.
OnePlus 2 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS In-Cell display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB LPPDR4 RAM with 16GB internal storage / 4GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB internal memory
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based Oxygen OS 2.0 Skin
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Laser Auto focus, OIS, 1.3um pixels, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording, slow-motion at 120fps
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 151.8 x 74.9 x 9.85 mm; Weight: 175 g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery
You can purchase OnePlus 2 in sandstone black color. Priced at Rs. 22,999 ($329) for the 3GB RAM with 16GB storage variant and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant costs Rs. 24,999 ($389).
The 64GB OnePlus 2 will be available for purchase first in India from August 11th with an invite exclusively on Amazon. The 16GB OnePlus 2 with 3GB RAM will be available later this year. OnePlus will be setting up pop-up stores in nine of the most popular cities in the world, including New Delhi and Bangalore in India on July 31st.
Check out the exact location of pop-up events here.