If are one of those who missed the OnePlus 2 open sale today have got another chance to grab it without invite tomorrow on Amazon.in. Amazon is holding another sale for the smartphone starting at 8AM on Oct. 13.
First open sale of OnePlus 2 held between 12:00 and 1:00 PM on Amazon India, and that will continue after 24 hours as well.. Although the OnePlus has also received a tremendous response in its first OnePlus sale with out any invite. You can purchase OnePlus 2 smartphone as you usually buy a product or a smartphone in retail stores, but should be fast in ordering that online, as it can be too hard because of its best configurations and demand. Once stock is over, you won’t be getting it.
OnePlus 2 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS In-Cell display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB LPPDR4 RAM with 16GB internal storage / 4GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB internal memory
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based Oxygen OS 2.0 Skin
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Laser Auto focus, OIS, 1.3um pixels, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording, slow-motion at 120fps
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 151.8 x 74.9 x 9.85 mm; Weight: 175 g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery
To remind you, the second OnePlus 2 open sale in India starts from 8:00 AM on October 13, Tuesday on Amazon.in. Scheduled during Amazon’s Great Indian Festive Sale, and got no details and keep in mind that OnePlus 2 stock will be limited. You can only be able to buy a single OnePlus 2 unit for an Amazon account.