OnePlus has pushed an offer in purchasing OnePlus 2, will never again need any invitation. Good news is that individuals interested in buying OnePlus 2 without invite starts from November 27 to 30th of this month, where you won’t be requiring an invitation or flash sale.
Customers will be able to get their hands on the OnePlus 2 from the given date, which was announced as a part of the Black Friday deals. There are going to be some holiday deals as well, but the details about them aren’t revealed yet. For that, you’re advised to stay tuned to the company’s social media channels. It features a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels, with the processing handled by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor. There’s 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, a 13Mp camera for photos and videos, a 5MP front-facing camera, a 3,300 mAh battery and ships with Android 5.1 Lollipop and there’s also a 3GB RAM sporting variant and 16GB internal storage.
OnePlus 2 Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS In-Cell display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB LPPDR4 RAM with 16GB internal storage / 4GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB internal memory
- Android 5.1 Lollipop based Oxygen OS 2.0 Skin
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Laser Auto focus, OIS, 1.3um pixels, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording, slow-motion at 120fps
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 151.8 x 74.9 x 9.85 mm; Weight: 175 g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery
For Best OnePlus Smartphones, you can check the list here. Are you interested in grabbing OnePlus 2 through this deal?
You may like to check out:
- Motorola Moto X Style Vs. OnePlus 2 Specs, Price And Performance – Comparison Chart
- OnePlus 2 Vs. OnePlus One Specs, Price And Durability – Comparison Chart