The ZTE Nubia Z7 is one of such popular 4G LTE-enabled smartphones now available globally at an surprising price tag of $299.99. Specs-wise, the ZTE Nubia Z7 is an Android 4.4 KitKat running phablet, features a 5.5-inch QHD (1440x2560px) 2K resolution screen, which is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) Quad-Core 2.5GHz Krait 400 Processor, clubbed with Adreno 330 GPU, paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
The 4G-capable handset from ZTE Nubia series sports a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and Auto Focus, optical image stabilization, dual-LED (dual tone) flash (features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR) and a 5MP Selfie shooter 1080p@30fps on its front. It has a Dual SIM (Micro-SIM) acrsd supports 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS connectivity options and it brings with it sensors, such as: Light sensor, G-sensor, P-sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass. Additionally, it includes Video Call, MP3, Proximity Sensing, FM, E-book, Gravity Sensing, Wi-Fi, Browser, Sound Recorder, 3G, GPS, WAP, Bluetooth, MP4.
ZTE nubia Z7 specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD CGS (Continuous Grain Silicon) IPS display at 538 PPI
- 2.5 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS with nubia UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP autofocus camera with LED Flash, OIS, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 9mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2GB RAM with 32GB internal storage
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), GPS/aGPS, NFC
- 3000 mAh battery
The ZTE nubia Z7 comes in white color and is priced at 3456 Chinese Yuan ($510). GearBest is now offering it at $299.99 respectively.