The Silk White variant of OnePlus One 16GB as teased last week went on sale through invite from Amazon India. Specifications will be similar to what the original version of 64GB Sandstone Black One smartphone packs. Except the internal storage and the back with Silk White smooth texture, the new 4G OnePlus One will be available to buy.
OnePlus although selling the One smartphone without inite on every Tuesday in India and February 24 happens to be a Tuesday. Interested smartphone fans can also go for the 64GB OnePlus One in Black, which is priced at Rs. 21,999 ($354) respectively.
OnePlus One Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 ×1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC) processor
- 3GB RAM, 16GB / 64GB internal memory
- Cyanogen OS 11S on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dimensions – 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm, weight: 162 grams
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 3100 mAh battery
You need an India-specific invite to purchase the Silk White One and can also use the same invite to purchase both the 16GB / 64GB models via Amazon. Silk White One is set to compete with the recently announced Xiaomi Mi4 costs Rs. 19,999 ($320) in India.