The Taiwan-based company has announced Asus ZenFone C (ZC451CG), the latest budget smartphone in the ZenFone series in Malaysia. The ZenFone C comes with almost similar specifications as the already launched ZenFone 4 (A450CG) last year. But nevertheless, it got some changes when we talk about the camera, which it now goes with a downgraded 5 MP and the battery has also been upgraded to 2100 mAh.
Specs, other than the aforementioned are pretty much similar to the Asus ZenFone 4 A450CG. Packs a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS screen, Intel Atim Z2520 chipset with dual-core CPU, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of built-in storage with exapnasion microSD card slot.
Asus Zenfone C (ZC451CG) Hardware
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) IPS display with anti-fingerprint coating
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB via microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Zen UI
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 136.5x67x10.9mm; Weight: 149g
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2100mAh battery
ASUS ZenFone C is priced at RM 349 (US$97 / Rs. 5950 approx). Goes on sale in Malaysia for now. Asus haven’t revealed any details regarding its global roll out and availability as yet.