Both the Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL / ZC520TL) smartphones takes the series to the mid-range segment in India. Here’s everything you need to know about the latest.
Taking a cue from Gionee’s Marathon, Asus has launched ZenFone Max models at start of this year, focusing on delivering the maximum possible battery life without making too many compromises. Few months later, we have witnessed the review of a refreshed model, simply called the ZenFone Max (2016), which authentically added a bit more processing power while maintaining the longer-lasting battery life. In resulting, today we have received the best quality of ASUS ZenFone 3 Max range.
Features and Specifications
The ASUS ZenFone 3 Max (ZC520TL) comes with a 5/.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with a 1280 x 720 pixel resolution scren and with 75% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor of 64-bit and paired with Mali-t720 GPU. Coupled with 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM, includes 32GB of internal storage and supports expansion with microSD card.
The smartphone that we are talking about above runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box on top of Zen UI 3.0. It has an hybrid dual SIM card slot, where you can place two SIM cards or on the secondary slot use another SD card. On the photography front, the ZenFone Max 3 sports a 13MP rear-facing camera sensor with LED flash and 5P Largan lens. For selfies, it is fully packed with a 5MP front camera.
Connectivity options adds support for 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and packs a 4100mAh non-removable battery unit with reverse charging to charge other devices. What is missed here is that it is equipped with a fingerprint scanner as well.
About ASUS ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) Specs
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display, 450nits brightness
- 1.4 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Zen UI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 84-degree field of view
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, ICEpower enhanced speaker
- Dimensions: 151.4×76.24×8.3mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4100mAh (non-removable) battery
Color options: Titanium Gray, Glacier Silver, Sand Gold for both the ZC520TL and ZC553KL models available.
Price & Release Date
The Asus Zenfone 3 Max (ZC520TL) goes on sale on major online and offline retailers across India (Flipkart) at Rs. 12,999. The high-end ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) is priced at Rs. 17,999 will be available by the end of this month.
Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager for ASUS India said:
We understand the needs of the mobile consumers who are constantly on the move and require access to everything at the tip of their fingers. Through Zenfone 3 Max, we have been able to combine high-end aesthetics, a great photography experience, as well as a battery that ensures that users can enjoy their smartphone experience for longer durations without having to look for a plug point.
You might also like to check out:
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Vs LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs OnePlus 3 Vs Xiaomi Mi5: Price, Specs And Comparison
- LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs Gionee S6s Vs. Oppo F1s And Asus Zenfone 3 Laser: Specs, Price And Compare
- Asus ZenFone 3, ZenFone 3 Ultra, ZenFone 3 Deluxe And ZenFone 3 Laser Launched In India; Price, Specs And Release Date