Obviously when you purchase a top-end smartphone you definitely need some best Android apps that includes some hidden camera features and other security features offering initiative. There are several third-party camera apps already made available for download on Google Play Store, such as 360 camera, spy camera app and Google Camera app among others. Officially, the Google Camera app for Android gets updated with a new UI overhaul and also brings with some best camera improvements. Here are the details.
First and foremost, the Google Camera gets new user interface that eventually adds more buttons on the top-right corner of the bar. Alongside times, HDR and flash buttons, you can now see a toggle button for grid lines and another one that lets you select different photo frames, including modes like cloudy, sunny, florescent and tungsten while taking photos.
This update for Google Camera app also improves the startup times and switches as fast between photo and video modes. These updates are now available on the Camera app running on Google Nexus 6P, 5X, 5, 6, 9 devices.
The app already installed on Nexus 6, 5X and 6P gets Auto-HDR+ mode for enhanced shots in low-light conditions and a backlit scenes. For instance, when users of the aforementioned Nexus devices will tap on the HDR mode (toggle) button inside the camera app, they’ll see three options; HDR Off, HDR+Auto and HDR On.
Unfortunately, the newly updated Google Camera app is not made available in India, but will soon be listed on Google Play Store.
Never miss a moment with Google Camera’s latest speed improvement and take awesome photos with new features such as auto-HDR+.
• Fast switching – Switch quickly between video and photo mode with a quick swipe
• Easy access to photo modes – Easily create stunning photographic effects and switch between photo modes (such as Lens Blur, Wide Angle, Panorama, and Photo Sphere) from the top-left menu
• Auto-HDR+ – Google Camera automatically detects when HDR+ (High Dynamic Range + Low Light) should be used to capture great photos in low light and backlit scenes on the Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, and Nexus 6P
• Slow motion video – Record slow motion videos in 120fps on the Nexus 5X and up to 240fps on the Nexus 6P
• SmartBurst – Hold down the shutter button on the Nexus 6P to automatically capture a stream of photos and automatically make GIFs
You can now Download Google Camera App APK version 4.2.035 from here.
You might also like to check out:
- MP3 Music Downloads Pro Free Apps For Android Now Available
- Google Play Store Android App Updates Soon Be 65% Or Even Smaller To Download
- Modi Keynote Android App To Scan Original INR 2000 Currency
- Google Play Store APK Download Link [Latest Version Update]
- Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat Final Version For Nexus And Pixel Devices
- Get Emojis On Android Phone Using Official And Third-Party Keyboards
- Best Apps To Watch Live TV On Top Of Android Phones [List]