The OnePlus X smartphone adds an all-new Champagne Edition to the availability list of both White and Gold color options. While the X Champagne Edition of the OnePlus phone’s front and back portion will be white and the two sides, top and bottom of the hardware will get a golden finish. Actually, the Champagne OnePlus X Edition was made only available in the U.S. currently, and strating December 22nd, 2015, anyone can purchae it directly from the company’s online store. But anyone with an invite only option.
The OnePlus X Onyx version specifications would be similar to what the Champagne Edition of X variant, which comes with a glass back and limited edition ceramic model. Customers will be able to buy it with a regular OnePlus X invite.
The Chinese company is also bringing the new white and gold variants of OnePlus X into Europe first and will expand to other markets very soon. The Champagne Edition of OnePlus X will be sold during weekly open sales (on Tuesdays) first-come, first-served basis.
OnePlus X Specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based Oxygen OS 2.1
- Hybrid Dual (nano + nano) SIM (second slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, ISOCELL 32M sensor, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording,
- 8MP front-facing camera, OV8858 sensor, wide-angle lens, f/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 140×69×6.9mm; Weight: 138g (Onyx), 160g (Ceramic)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1.2W bottom-facing speaker
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2525mAh built-in battery
The price of the Champagne Edition will be same as what the Onyx OnePlus X version was priced. Costs $249 (Rs. 16,501).
OnePlus has also announced this week that it will be offering buyers to get their hands on OnePlus X invite free every Tuesdays.