The Nextbit Robin will be launching in India on May 25, as it’s a cloud-based Android smartphone, the vendor has received regulatory sign off, and Kickstarter backers from the country are getting their hands on the Robin this week. Nextbit has although sent out invites for the Robin India debut, where Tom Moss, CEO and Co-Founder and Shankar Parasaram, Head of India Operations will be taking the stage to debut Nextbit Robin in the country.
The future just doesn’t arrive. Netbit Robin is already live at kickstarter awaiting for your support, featuring a 5.,2-inch full HD display, is powered by Qualcomm’s chipset, landing with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage and a “Smart Storage” service that offers you an additional 100GB of cloud storage space. On the photography front, Robin giving you a chance to flick images using a 13-megapixel camera with PDAF and there’s a 5-megapixel selfie shooter on front-facing. Well, the connectivity options includes support for LTE, Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth, NFC, USB Type-C and a 2680mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0 support.
Nextbit Robin Specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage/100GB online
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149mm x 72mm x 7mm
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11a/b/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC, USB Type-C Port
- 2,680 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0
Netxbit Robin will be available in mint color in India. Once launched, we’ll get the exact pricing for the smartphone next Wednesday.