Coolpad has launched a new budget smartphone – the Conjr. With 5-inch display, the new phone comes with unibody metal and its specs vs pricing detailed here.
Priced at $180 (almost Rs. 12,200) with some interesting mix of specifications, Conjr smartphone sports a HD (720×1280 pixels) display. It is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6735CP SoC clocked at 1.0GHz processor. It has 3GB of RAM, and the phone Conjr runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Coolpad’s Cool UI 8.0 skin on top. On the photography front, the new Conjr smartphone carries a 13-megapixel rear camera with OIS, LED flash and on its front, you will find an 8-megapixel selfie sensor with LED flash attached.
Furthermore, the Conjr smartphone has been equipped with a fingerprint scanner on the back panel which actually packs a 2500mAh built-in battery. In terms of connectivity, the phone offers 4G LTE, WLAN 802.11 b/g/n, and Bluetooth 4.1.
Other Coolpad Conjr key features in brief:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735CP 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory via microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Cool UI 8.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500 mAh battery
- Gold and Gray colors
Available for pre-order, Coolpad Conjr have already opened its listing on Newegg and Amazon.
You might also like to check out: