For OnePlus 3T, the Chinese company has released a new update called “OxygenOS 3.5.4”, that brings maximum improvements, including optimized battery saving mode and several other enhancements to US T-Mobile network. Alongside, OnePlus 3T OxygenOS 3.5.4 update also improves stability and comes with minimal range of bug fixes.
However, this release is an incremental rollout, which will initially be released to a limited owners of OnePlus 3T. To other batch of the users of the smartphone will be rolling out in the next few days.
OnePlus 3T OxygenOS 3.5.4 Release Notes / Changelog
- Optimizations for US-TMO Network
- Optimizations to Reduce Lag when Battery is below 5%
- Optimized Bluetooth Connectivity for Mazda Cars
- Optimized Battery Saving Mode: GPS and Orientation Preferences will be restored when Battery Saving Mode is closed.
- Fixed Flashlight Usability Issue in WhatsApp
- Increased System Stability
- Implemented Various Bug Fixes
OnePlus has also made available to download Android 7.0 Nougat update pre-release version for the OnePlus 3 devices recently, well, also promised to roll out OxygenOS 4.0 stable update based on Nougat for both the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T in the coming future.
You can now download OxygenOS 3.5.4, install on your OnePlus 3T smartphone over-the-air (OTA) directly from your device itself.
To buy OnePlus 3T in India: Priced At Rs 29.999, Exclusively On Amazon.
You might also like to check out: