Jide Technology has after launching its first alpha version of Remix OS 2.0 for PCs, has today released Beta version of that to desktops. As promised by the firm, has finally made Remix OS 2.0 Beta for PC available to those systems have support for 32-bit and dual-boot through a new UEFI Boot hard drive Installer tool. Details on how to install Remix OS on desktop can be found below.
The Remix OS 2.0 Beta also brings bug fixes and stability improvements, alongside increase in machine compatibility, and over-the-air (OTA) updates. Like Android, Remix OS works on your PCs and tweaked to do so with the new UI, that responds to keyboard shortcuts and mouse clicks on your laptop or desktop.
RemixOS 2.o Alpha to Beta – Changelog:
- Over 50 major bugs fixed
- UEFI support added
- 32-bit support added alongside 64-bit
- Hard drive installer for dual boot now available
- OTA update support
- Natural Collaboration
Instructions to Launch Remix OS 2.0 Beta
1. The Remix OS for PC Download pacakge must be unzipped.
2. Insert a flafh drive to your computer.
3. Open Remix OS USB Tool and follow the step-by-step tutorial on how to burn the flash drive.
4. Reboot your PC.
5. Press F12 (PC) and Option (Mac) while booting and enter Boot Menu.
6. Select “USB Storage Device” as boot option under Legacy Mode.
7. Now, either select “Guest Mode” or “Resident Mode” to satrt Remix OS.
Available to download from Jide website here. You will only need to have at least 8GB USB 3.0 flash drive to boot Remix OS 2.0 Beta on your PC, and of course to run smoothly. Impressive with this release is that it doesn’t come pre-loaded with Google Play services, if needed, you can get the GSMActivator APK right from here and side-load it to install.