The Xiaomi Mi4 smartphone although launched in India and will be available to purchase at Rs. 19,999 on February 10. For the unknown, Xiaomi usually offering a limited number of Mi4 smartphone units for the Flipkart First Subscribers, ahead of the official sale for the first time on Flipkart.
Today, both the Xiaomi and Flipkart announced that the first 2500 users registered to buy the Xiaomi Mi4, will get the smartphone added to their chart automatically when it goes on sale next month.
Xiaomi Mi4 Specs
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 441 PPI resolution with Corning Gorilla glass protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- MIUI V6 on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor, 6-element lens, f/1.8 aperture, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony Exmor R sensor, 5-element lens , f/1.8 aperture
- 8.9mm thick and weighs 149 grams
- Infrared LED
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3080mAh battery
Registrations for the Xiaomi Mi4 has started already and if you are a Flipkart First subscriber and want to get your hands-on the Mi 4 smartphone easily, then, you can now head over to the Flipkart store and register right away, which will end on February 2nd, 2 PM.
Those lucky ones who are in the first 2500 Flipkart First subscribers list will be notified via email before February 4. Others who are interested in purchasing the smartphone can register till February 9th midnight.