Gionee has introduced its latest S6 Pro smartphone today in the ‘S’ series. The newly announced Gionee S6 Pro specs, price and release date details can be checked out right below.
The Gionee S6 Pro is now official and comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with an 1920 x 1080 pixels screen resolution curved 2.5D glass. It has aluminum-magnesium alloy unibody design, integrated with a fingerprint scanner embedded into the Home button that can eventually unlock the phone in just 0.1 seconds and comes equipped with Trustonic TEE security solutions. Swiping the home button can also show you the side shortcut bar to launch apps quickly. The Gionee S6 is 7.6-mm thick but at 170gms the weight is definitely on the higher side and the rest of.
Gionee S6 Pro Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755M) processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo OS 3.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153×75.26×7.6mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3130mAh battery
The new smartphone comes in Rose Gold, Silver and Gold colors of your choice. The Gionee S6 Pro is priced at 1999 Yuan (US$ 300 / Rs. 20,380 approx.). It is now available to purchase via Tmall and official Gionee Shop in China.