The HTC Desire 728 Dual SIM is the first variant of the mid-range 4G smartphone launched in China last month, and the company is all set to introduce the successor to it in the form of Desire 728G Dual SIM in India. Soon the smartphone will be unveiled in the country.
Now that we have grabbed some details regrading the dual-SIM support with daul GSM + CDMA SIM options, and the Desire 720G is a 3G smartphone. For those who haven’t witnessed the debut of HTC’s One A9, which is not yet available in the country, and recently the Taiwan-based maker has released One E9s Dual SIM in the nation.
The news surfaced directly from a Mumbai-based retailer, HTC will introduce a new budget-friendly handset in India.
Specs-wise, the device features a 5.5-inch display sporting a resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels, a 1.3GHz MediaTek octa-core processor paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage, coupled with a microSD card support of up to 2TB for expansion. With a 13MP main camera for photos and videos, a 5MP front-facing camera with both cameras boasting 1080p video recording capabilities.
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T760 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI
- Dual (GSM + GSM / CDMA) nano SIMs
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 27mm lens, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, BSI sensor, f/2.8 aperture, 33.7mm lens, 1080p video recording
- 3.5 mm headset jack, FM Radio
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers, Dolby Audio
- Dimensions: 157.9×77.8×7.87mm; Weight: 153g
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with a-GPS
- 2800mAh battery
The HTC Desire 728G packs a 2,800 mAh battery and ships with Android Lollipop with HTC’s own UI on top of it. Connectivity options include 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS and a dual front-facing BoomSound speakers and Dolby Audio.