First of all speking about the One E9+ Dual SIM, which is somewhat identical to its standard One E9+, except the dual SIM part. It has a larger 5.5-inch Quad HD display, 3GB RAM, 20 megapixel camera on the back but without the Duo Camera, UltraPixel front camera, and BoomSound speakers with Dolby Audio and also includes 16GB internal storage as opposed to the 32GB on the M9+ and the Xelio X10 processor is clocked at 2.0GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 CPU instead of 2.2GHz.
Faisal Siddiqui, President, HTC South Asia, said:
“Our newest HTC One E series builds on the momentum of the flagship phones with sophistication and style. The HTC One E9+ dual sim, continues to build on HTC’s innovation and design, with a 2K 13.97 cm (5.5-inch) large display, 20 mega-pixel camera, and a MediaTek Helio X10 processor and 8*2GHz octa-core chipset. Our popular UltraPixel is now on the front facing camera with tons of features, HTC BoomSound with Dolby Audio Surround and more, all this in a slim form factor. We are certain that this offering will delight many of our consumers.”
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795M) 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense 7.0 UI
- 20MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera
- Dual nano SIM
- Dimensions: 156.5×76.5×7.54mm; Weight: 150g
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS
- 2800mAh battery
The HTC One E9+ Dual SIM is priced at Rs. 36,790 ($575) and is already up for sale in Meteor Grey, Gold Sopia, and Rose Gold colors.
Second one is the Desire 326G Dual SIM has a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display, is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731G processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense UI on top. It sportsa 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor.
HTC Desire 326G Dual Sim Specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display
- 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731G processor with Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with micro SD
- Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense UI
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera, BSI sensor
- 3.5 mm headset jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 139.7 x 69.6 x 9.7mm; Weight: 146g
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
The Desire 326G Dual SIM is priced at Rs. 9,590 ($150) and is available in White Birch and Black Onyx. It comes with 3 months of unlimited music and video downloads from Hungama and discounts worth Rs. 5,000 on Myntra.