Recently live photos and specs of the newly announced Huawei Ascend GX1 phbalet already made the rounds on the web, and today finally goes official. With a 6-inch HD display adds screen-to-body ratio of 80.5%, the Ascend GX1 (SC-CL00) is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat based Emotion UI on top.
It sports an 8-megapixel primary camera with LED flash and packs a 2MP front-facing snapper for selfie shots and video calling, which is eligible with several camera modes such as voice capture, quick capture from the lockscreen and more.
Paired with 1GB of RAM the Huawei’s latest Ascend 6″ phablet got 8GB on internal storage which comes with an expandable microSD card slot support and packs a 3500mAh battery. It’s a 4G FDD-LTE connectivity gadget allotted with a dual-SIM support and features leather-like back cover. Available to buy in White color only through VMall in China.
Huawei Ascend GX1 Specifications
- 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capacitive touch screen in-cell touch-sensitive screen
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB via microSD
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Huawei Emotion UI 3.0
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 9.2mm thick and weighs 173 grams
- 4G LTE /3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 350 mAh battery
The Huawei Ascend GX1 is priced at 1590 Chinese yuan (US$225 / INR 16,180 roughly). Interested ones can go ahead to purchase it, where it goes on sale already.