First of all before you decide to purchase the newly launched Honor 5X in United States, you must be aware of that it’s not Huawei‘s Nexus smartphone and not the LG-made Google Nexus 5X as though. Rather its one of its kind in Huawei range of devices comes with a name Honor 5X, and that to it’s one of the best and cheap Android phone you can now onwards buy in the US. Believe me it worth to check its details alongside its competitors as well.
Recently Huawei has launched the same smartphone in India and now that it has arrived into the markets of United States, officially. Starting January 31st, Honor 5X will go on sale in the country and by means it is the successor to the Honor 4X which packs a 5.5-inch FullHD 1080p screen with 72.5% screen-to-body ratio.
The Huawei’s Honor 5X would be the first and foremost smartphone for the US goes on sale and the company behind its production will officially begin selling the Honor 5X on American shores with a pretty solid deal. For $200 off-contract, you’ll get an aluminum-clad GSM phone with a fingerprint reader. Under the hood, it carries a Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 chipset, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
It has a dual-SIM nano-SIM and micro-SIM slots that both support 4G LTE data. With 13-megapixel rear camera and 5MP selfie shooter it also brings top-end specifications inside the photography department. The Honor 5X will ship with Android 5.1 Lollipop with Hauwei’s customized Emotion UI skin. Unfortunately, we can expect an early upgrade to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939) (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (micro + nano)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with EMUI 3.1
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony / Samsung sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm wide-angle 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture, 22mm wide-angle lens, 1.4 micron pixel size
- Dimensions: 151.3×76.3×8.15mm; Weight: 158g
- Fingerprint sensor, Box speakers with Smart PA audio chip
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Available to purchase in Gold, Silver and Grey colors and just for that you will get the unlocked Honor 5X metal-body smartphone with a fingerprint sensor for $200, respectively from hihonor.com.
More to check out:
- How Efficient Is Huawei Honor 5X With 3GB RAM, Fingerprint Sensor And Metal Unibody Design
- Huawei Honor Play 5X Launched With 3GB RAM, Fingerprint Sensor For US$ 220
- LeEco Le 1S Vs. Lenovo K4 Note Vs. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – Budget Phone Comparison.