Intex has launched a new LTE smartphone that comes running Android Marshmallow at an affordable budget, called Cloud Glory 4G. Priced at Rs. 3,999, the smartphone details very unique design and highly-efficient specs.
The Intex Cloud Glory 4G is the company’s latest one in its Cloud series and the hardware keys are very familiar to what the Intex Cloud Fame has, which was made available to purchase last month. Rest of the specs includes a 4.5-inch FWGA screen, quad-core MT6735M chispet etc.
- 4.5-inch (854 × 480 pixels) IPS display
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP camera with dual LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 68×134.2×9 mm; Weight:120g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS
- 1800mAh battery
It comes in Black and White colors and exclusively available from Flipkart, which is already gone live on sale.
You may also like to check out:
- Some Best Android-Powered Intex Smartphones
- Lava X46 With 4G VoLTE Support Launched At Rs 7999: Specifications And Comparison
- Micromax Canvas Amaze 2 With 4G Support, 2GB RAM Launched: Price And Specifications