Talking about the Lava Iris 470, the company’s new smartphone in the Iris series with affortdable price tag went on sale via Indiatimes Shoppping and eBay in India. Specifications wise, the Lava Iris 470 goes with a 4.5-inch FWVGA (854x480px) IPS display and available to buy running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
Other features of the Lava Iris 470 smartphone is, that it is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core processor and sports a 5 MP auto-focus camera with LED flash and houses a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing sensor. The dual-SIM Lava Iris 470 supports 3G connectivity with dual standby functionality and more off its a budget Android smartphone now available.
Also like to check: Lava Iris X1 Mini and Iris X1 Grand will go on sale from the first week of February across India.
- 4.5-inch (854 ×480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM with dual Standby
- Dimensions – 134x66x10.45 mm; Weight – 147 g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS
- 1650mAh battery
Finally, the Lava Iris 470 is priced at Rs. 4,399 and goes on sale from the usual aforementioned channels in Black color option.