However, the LeEco Le 2 will replace the previous Le 1s. Like its predecessor it has a full metal body, fascinating with 5.5-inch 1080p display. The MediaTek Helio X20 processor from the Chinese variant has been swapped in favor of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 on the Indian model, paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
The Le 2 also equipped with audio-out only through the USB Type-C connector and uses LeEco’s CDLA or Continual Digital Lossless Audio technology. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, packs a 3,000mAh battery with 24W fast charging. The phone also sports a 16-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel selfie shooter.
Rest of the Le 2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS in-cell display, 500nits brightness, 80% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 151.1 × 74.2 × 7.5mm; Weight: 153g
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos. Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging
The LeEco Le 2 is priced at Rs. 11,999 ($179) and will be available to purchase in gold, silver and grey colors via Lemail.com and Flipkart very soon. This also comes with 1 year LeEco membership worth INR 4900.
You may also like to check out: