LeEco has officially made Le Max 2 flaghsip smartphone available in India. Launched alongside the LeTV Le 2, which were introduced in China a couple of months ago.
The LeEco Le Max 2 comes in Rose Gold, Silver and Grey colors and will be available to purchase in two variants. For the 4GB RAM and 32GB Le Max 2, priced at Rs. 22,999 and for the 64GB storage and 6GB RAM it costs Rs.29,999.
LeEco Le Max 2 Specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display with 95% NTSC color gamut, 450nits brightness
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory / 6GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone, LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, OIS, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 156.8 × 77.6 × 7.99mm; Weight: 185g
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos, Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
You will get an offer with 1 year LeEco membership worth Rs. 4900 as well. It goes on sale exclusively via Lemail.com and Flipkart starting June 28th. Registrations begins from June 20th.
You may also like to check out:
- Meet New LeTV Phones: LeEco Le 2, Le 2 Pro And Le Max 2 Smartphones With USB Type-C Audio, Specs And Price