As expected, Lenovo has launched K6 Note smartphone in India. The Chinese company has recently made available for purchase K6 Power in the country and today the metal design smartphone in Note series has been unveiled.
Announced originally back in September at IFA event, the Lenovo K6 Note features some of the best features that can compete with other mid-range smartphones in that category. With TheaterMax technology, the K6 Note would be similar one of the most other Lenovo Vibe series, which is one of the highly anticipated tech used for an impressive VR experience when combined with a virtual reality headset.
Lenovo K6 Note Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB /4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh built-in battery
Priced at Rs 13,999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB variant. For the Lenovo K6 Note with 4GB RAM and 32GB storage model will set you back at Rs. 15,499. It comes in Dark Gray, Gold and Silver colors. Exclusively, through offline stores across the country, the smartphone K6 Note will be on sale from December 17th.
What do you say about Lenovo K6 Note?
You might also like to see: