The LG V10 was actually announced as the flagship V series smartphone a few days ago with two displays, and dual front-facing cameras, which was not revealed was its price and release date timeframe, but the South Korean company has confirmed that it will go on sale in Korea this month, and revealed that it will be available in its domestic market from October 8th.
Specs-wise, the LG V10 has a 5.7-inch Quad-HD Quantum display with a screen resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels, and the second one with 2.1-inch (160 x 1040 pixels) screen, which also brings with it a 5MP dual selfie camera setup that has two seperate lenes to capture stanbdard 80-degree selfies or wide-angle at 120 degrees.
LG V10 Specifications In Brief:
- 5.7-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD In-cell Touch Quantum display at 513 ppi
- 2.1-inch (160 x 1040 pixels) IPS Quantum Display at 513ppi
- 1.8 GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 16MP rear camera with OIS 2.0, F1.8 aperture, LED Flash, Laser AF and 4K video recording
- 5MP Dual Lens (80-degree Standard Angle / 120-degree Wide Angle)
- Dimensions – 159.6×79.3×8.6 mm; Weight: 192 grams
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, Slim Port
- 3,000mAh removable battery with Quick Charge 2.0
The LG V10 is arriving in Space Black, Luxe White, Modern Beige, Ocean Blue and Opal Blue colors. Priced at 799,700 Korean Won (US $689 / INR 44,850 approx.). It is also clarified to offer a free Battery Pack or a Quick Cover for purchases till October 31st. It will be available across all the major Korean carriers – SK Telecom, KT and LG U +. In the United States, LG has although announced that it will iterate som time near future, followed by China and key regions in Asia, Latin America and in the Middle Esat as well.