Meizu has added a new smartphone to its portfolio with the official unveil of the Meizu M1 note, which it becomes the first member of the company’s Meizu Blue Champ line-up, or at least that’s its rough translation from “Meilan” in Chinese.
The Meizu Blue Charm ‘M1’ Note features a 5.5-inch 1080p full HD display with a pixel density of 403ppi along with 2GB of RAM for the best multitasking ability and available to buy in 16GB / 32GB of non-expandable internal storage. With MediaTek’s 64-bit MT6752 SoC it is clocked at an octa-core 1.7GHz processor and paired with a Mali T760 GPU for graphics rendering.
The M1 Note from Meizu packs a 13-megapixel rear camera with Samsung sensor that offers 1080p video recording, while the 120FPS slow-motion recording as well and houses a 5MP front-facing camera with 69-degree wide angle view. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat comes pre-installed here with Meizu’s very own Flyme 4 OS on top of it.
It is also a dual-SIM, dual standby smartphone for those of you who use two SIM cards and unsurprisingly it is designed in a single SIM tray on the side. And it has polycarbonate body and magnesium alloy panel. 4G LTE connectivity and dual-band Wi-Fi are also available.
Meizu M1 Blue Charm Note Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display from Sharp / AUO with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.7GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 processor with 600MHz Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- Flyme OS 4 based on Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5P lenses, Samsung sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, OmniVision 5670 sensor, 4P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 69-degree wide viewing angle
- Dimensions: 150.7×75.2 x8.9mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3140mAh battery
The gadget comes in Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow and White and the Meizu Blue Charm Note is priced at 999 yuan (US$160 / RS. 10,80 roughly) for the 16GB variant. The 32GB Meizu M1 costs 1199 yuan (US$190 / INR12,225 approx). Goes on pre-order in China later today, and will be available to buy on December 30th, for sale.