It’s now official. Meizu has announced the successor to its entry-level m2 smartphone recently, the new Meizu m3 Note carries a lot from the existing model. Unveiled m3 Note in China, already sent out invites for the smartphone launch in India at an event which will be held in May. The invitation doesn’t read more than saying “Long Lasting Battery is soon to become a reality,” and also tipped the launch date timeframe for m3 Note on May 11.
The Meizu m3 Note carries a 5.5-inch full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution screen, that is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor. On software front, the m3 Note runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with Meizu’s Flyme OS on top. Photography with m3 Note will give you a chance to capture images using the 13-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) to obtain perfect photos with fast focus captures in just 0.2 seconds. Secondary sensor on its front, it adds a 5MP selfie shooter, also equipped with mTouch 2.1 fingerprint scanner embedded into the Home button, which can unlock the handset in 0.2 seconds and packs a massive 4100mAh battery.
Rest of the Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GBRAM with 32GB storage (eMMC 5.1), expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme OS 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6 × 75.5 × 8.3mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE with voLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4100mAh battery
Expected to see a price decrease of m3 Note in India, as the predecessor m2 note launched at Rs 9999, so the successor to come at similar budget. It was launched in China at 799 Yuan (US$123), which exactly translates to INR 8,220 approximately in India for 2GB RAM + 16GB internal storage variant and 999 Yuan ($154) or Rs. 10,280 approximately for the m3 note with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage model.
You may also like to check out:
- Meizu m2 Note With 5.5-Inch FHD Display, Global 4G LTE Support, Android Lollipop Announced
- Best Android-Powered Smartphone From Meizu Available At Budget-Price
- ZTE Nubia X8 Reveals Its High-End Specs, Packs Snapdragon 823 Chip And 6GB RAM