Motorola-owned company Lenovo has officially introduced Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus smartphones in India, saying goodbye to Motorola, Hello Moto! The first two phones comes under the “Lenovo Moto”, launched as the successors to the Moto G (3rd Gen).
Today, the fourth-generation Motorola Moto G smartphones have been unveiled in India that too in two variants, as expected, the Lenovo Moto G4 and Lenovo Moto G4 Plus, but for now, the company hasn’t announced the availability details for the two smartphones. Although tipped that the Moto G4 and G4 Plus will go exclusively on sale via Amazon India in Black and White colour options.
Features and Specs
Lenovo Moto G4 Plus
It’s high-specs sheet places in the upper echelons of the mid-range segment. Featuring a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, with a pixel density of 401ppi, covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Under-the-hood respectively carries an Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 chipset clocked at Cortex-A53 cores 1.5GHz processor and paired with Adreno 405 GPU. Inside its hardware, it sattles with 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal storage and another version has 2GB RAM and 16GB of storage space, further expandable via microSD card support up to 128GB.
The entire smartphone system runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and offers dual-SIM authentication with 4G LTE and VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS connections. On the photography front, the Moto G4 Plus sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AutoFocus sensor, PDAF and capable of 1080p video recording and on its front-facing it has a 5-megapixel OmniVision sensor with 84-dree wide-angle lens and fingerprint sensor as well. Battery package you will get with the smartphone of 3000mAh unit.
The Moto G4 Plus weighs in at 155 grams, and measures 153×76.6×9.8mm, with its thinnest point being 7.9mm thick. A TurboCharger can be bought separately, which in 15 minutes to charge the battery for 6 hours of usage.
Pricing starts at Rs. 13,500 ($200/€180) for the base 16GB Moto G4 Plus model and INR 15,000 ($225/€200) for the 32GB model.
Lenovo Moto G4 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5693 sensor, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Starting today midnight, the Moto G4 Plus will be available to purchase on Amazon.in. For the Moto G4 smartphone, you’ll need to wait, will be available next month in June.
Amazon offering these for the purchase of Moto G4 Plus:
- Rs. 15,000 worth Gocash from Goibibo
- Kindle ebook’s worth Rs. 1000
- Moto Pulse headphone at Rs. 499
- A chance to win Moto 360 (2nd Gen) every hour
- 100% cashback to 50 lucky customers – (Amazon app only offer)
You may also like to check out: