Motorola Moto M (XT1662), the company’s upcoming mid-range phone has been leaked in benchmarks and received TENAA certification earlier, but today another report surfaced claiming that it will be launching alongside Lenovo’s Vibe P2 on November 8th. Here are the details you need to know about.
A new teaser has gone live into the web pointing at 8th November announcement date for the alleged Moto M and the time line also release the Lenovo P2 as well, which was originally introduced at this year’s IFA last month.
The Lenovo Vibe P2 has a 5100mAh battery and that’s the USP of the smartphone as well. As this new promotional material suggests a November 8 launch date instead, making it very early until December for the full-metal handset.
We can’t however judge on the authenticity of the leak, and if you’re one of those waiting for that device to be official, you should still be prepared to wait another month or so. Both the purported handsets are shaping up to be pretty compelling mid-range offerings.
The Moto M does not come with 16-pin connectors on the back for Moto Mods support, like the Moto Z series, but nevertheless has metal unibody design. With 5.5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels screen, the Moto M is said to be powered by a 1.8GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor and for graphics using Mali T860 GPU. Paired with 4GB of RAM, should be available for purchase in 32GB and 64GB of storage options, which is further expandable via microSD card.
On the camera front, the Moto M should be sporting a 16MP rear sensor with dual-tone LED flash and an 8MP front camera for selfies, also has a fingerprint scanner and supports 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS and other specifications. While the 3000mAh battery package with Turbo charging will power up the Moto M.
Rumors also hint at a 128GB variant for the Moto M, but that’s in the background.
Features / Specs
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory via microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153 x 76 x 8.3 mm; Weight: 177g
- 1.5W speaker, TI TAS2555 smart amplifier, 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS NFC
- 5100mAh battery with fast charging
The Moto M price is rumored at 1999 yuan (US$ 294 / Rs. 19,630 approx.), will be coming in Gold and Silver colors. More details can be had once it goes official next week or so.
You might also like to check out:
- First Tango-Enabled Lenovo PHAB 2 Pro Hardware Will Release Next Week In The US
- OTA Update For Lenovo Vibe K5 Note Adds Support To Reliance Jio
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Vs LeEco Le Pro 3 Vs OnePlus 3 Vs Xiaomi Mi5: Price, Specs And Comparison
- Top 10 Best 4G LTE-Capable Budget Android Smartphones Available Under Rs 7000