The Moto Z Play (XT1635) smartphone has already been surfaced in Geekbench earlier previous month, and today the same Moto Z series smartphone has been spotted in China, gets certified by TENAA benchmarking website.
Confirmed earlier that the Moto Z Play is coming with the power of Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core SoC and 3GB of RAM, which also reveals its screen size of 5.5-inch full HD 1080p and poses a similar Moto Z design with support for Moto Mods.
Rumored Specifications as follows:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.4×76.4×6.99mm; Weight: 165g
- Moto Mods connector, Water repellent nano-coating
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C
- 3300/3510mAh battery with Turbo charging
The Moto Z Play is said to come in Black with Grey and Black with Rose Gold colors. Very soon the smartphone will be announced officially.
You may also like to check out: