Two more (3rd & 4th) Nokia N1 batches sell out and continues its victorious march in Chinese market. The tablet’s launched in China on January 7, the batches have swiftly cleared the store shelves. This is what called the power of Nokia and its smartphone range.
First flash sale of 20,000 N1 units sold uout in seconds, and no word has gotten out, detailing the quantities. However, the online store who selling the Nokia Android-powered tablet hasn’t listed it as “out of stock” promptly after launch. But with the high demand it grabbed the tablet in a hype.
Considering the agressive pricing and the impressive specsheet of the tablet, it got accustomed already. The salte retails at CNY1599 ($256) and packs a 7.9-inch IPS display with a resolution screen of 1536×2048 pixels for a Retina-grade 324ppi. It is powered by an Intel Atom Z3580 chipset clocked at 2.3GHz quad-core CPU and a PowerVRG6430 GPU (graphics chip). Paired with 2GB of RAM, and includes a non-expandable 32GB on-board storage.
- 7.9-inch (2048 × 1536 pixels) display at 326 ppi with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.3 GHz quad-core 64-bit Intel Atom Z3580 processor with PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB of internal storage
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Nokia Z Launcher
- 8MP rear camera, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 200.7×138.6x 6.9; Weight: 318 g
- Wolfson WM8958E, independent audio codec
- WiFi 802.11/b/g/n/ac Dual Band (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.0
- 5300 mAh lithium polymer battery