The OPPO A37 is now official, introduced for global markets as the China-based company’s latest entry-level smartphone. Announced OPPO A37 in China back in April. Here’s everything you need to know about the latest specs, price and availability dates.
Features and Specs
The Oppo’s new smartphone has a 5-inch HD screen with 2.5D arc edge glass protection. On the software front, the device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Color OS 3.0 skin on top. It has a dual-SIM support with dedicated SIM and microSD card slot in a single tray. Unlike Hybrid SIM slots usually seen in Chinese variant, it also comes with 4G LTE connectivity options and gives power to the phone with a 2630mAh battery package. The A37 smartphone is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 chipset instead of MediaTek MT6750 processor.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1/3.2-inch BSI sensor,1.4μm pixel size, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 1/4-inch sensor, OmniBSI+
- Dimensions: 143.1×71×7.68mm; Weight: 136g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac HD sound
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2630mAh built-in battery
It comes in Gold, Rose Gold and Grey colors and the Oppo A37 is priced at $199 (Rs. 13,400 approx.). Living in Singapore, then you can purchase it for SG$ 289 (US$ 215 / INR 14,475). It will be launching in Indonesia on June 25 and other select markets as soon as possible.