After launching Oppo R7s smartphone in Dubai last week, has officially introduced the all new Oppo Neo 7, the successor phone to the Neo 5 device. Oppo is a Chinese manufacturer already has in hands with slimmer profile flagships has now unveiled yet another with a similar back with mirror finish, and it also equipped with micro-arc frame with curved edges.
The new smartphones most intelligent support is that it is compatible with Indian 4G LTE bands (FDD-LTE B3 and TDD-LTE B40) for India. The dual-SIM smartphone comes with a 5-inch qHD IPS display, 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor, Adreno 306 GPU, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable microSD card (up to 128GB).
The Neo 7 runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Oppo’s Color OS 2.1 UI skin on top. It sports an 8-Megapixel camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture on its back portion and a 5MP cam on its forward facing with f/2.4 aperture sensor. The Micro+Nano SIMs offers 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS connectivity options whereas the gadget is backed by a 2420mAh battery. The company listing touts that the Neo 7’s screen lights up to brighten selfies in low light condition which is possible with a light-sensitive sensor that can adjust the screen brightness according to available light.
Specifications In Brief:
- 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, IR remote
- Dimensions: 142.7 x 71.7 x 7.55 mm; Weight: 141g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2420mAh battery
The Oppo Neo 7 will be available to buy in Black and White colors. No pricing details have been revealed as yet. Launch in India is imminent, very soon.