Here’s how you can play PUBG Mobile using Cellular data without VPN and any network lag. Otherwise, the developers behind PUBG Mobile game don’t allow you to play it on the go with mobile data as it causes network crash/lag due to slow DNS servers that most cellular carriers tend to use.
For that, we have a better way to unblock this restriction in order to turn on VPN and then play the PlayersUnknown’s Battlegrounds game on cellular data but then VPN’s cause network lag as well.
To fix it, we are going to take you through the relatively easy-to-follow steps for Android devices first, which shows you exactly the way you can play PUBG Mobile on cellular data without using any VPN. The trick involves changing DNS servers for mobile data, could be VoLTE, or 4G, and we show you how to do it below.
Step 1: First of all, you’ll need to download the free-of-charge DNS Charger app for Android from here. Then, it is used to change the DNS settings of your device to Google’s DNS servers for data.
Step 2: Once you launch the app, you’ll need to set two entry fields: DNS 1 and DNS 2. Make sure the following information is entered into the two fields:
* DNS 1: 188.8.131.52
* DNS 2: 184.108.40.206
Step 3: After entering it, simply press the START button which is placed below the DNS fields. You will be presented with a new dialogue box containing specific info. Select Yes or OK to progress past this.
Step 4: The information in the app will make detailed references to starting a VPN but you don’t need to worry about this. It isn’t actually a true VPN in the sense that we know it and no external servers are involved with the routing of data.
And that is it all.
If you follow the guide of instructions perfectly, then. Your device should now be using Google DNS for cellular/mobile data connection, allowing you to play the PUBG Mobile game on data with no restrictions, lag or any VPN use.
Up next on TechGiri:
- PUBG Mobile Mod APK Download For Android Now Available, Here’s What You Need To Know
- PUBG Mobile Bots: Here’s How To Spot And Remove Them [Guide]
- Fortnite Mobile 3.3.1 iOS Download For iPhone And iPad Released, Here’s What Is New
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch The Easy Way
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra or LiberiOS [Updated]