Samsung has officially launched two new entry-level smartphones in India. Announced Galaxy J2 Ace and the Galaxy J1 4G (SM-J120G) smartphone with 4G VoLTE support in India. Here are the details on what they actually targeted.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace phone features and specifications including a 5-inch qHD screen, is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor with 1.5GB of RAM, runs on Android Marshmallow. On the photography department, the Galaxy J2 Ace has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and on its front a 5-megapixel selfie camera with LED flash on-board.
Other key features on Galaxy J2 Ace adds S Bike Mode, Ultra Data Saving and S Power Planning internals. There’s a back cover that has a rugged finish which offers a better grip. It was unveiled as Galaxy J2 Prime is some countries last year.
- 5-inch (960 x 540 Pixels) PLS TFT display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor with with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 720p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 132.6 x 69.3 x 8.9mm; Weight: 131g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The newly launched Galaxy J2 Ace comes in Gold, Black and Silver colors and is priced at Rs. 8,490 respectively by Samsung. The model will be available in stores starting today.