vivo is although planning to release yet another top-end variant of vivo X7 in China, has been cleared its certification at TENAA. Here are the details on its leaked specifications and other features.
The vivo X7 has been teased as the company’s latest selfie focused smartphone, and today it appeared on Chinese telecommunication authority’s listing, revealing all of its unique key features, such as it’s coming equipped with 4GB of RAM and a Snapdragon 652 processor and the rest of its hardware includes:
- 5.2-inch AMOLED screen 1920 x 1080 FHD resolution
- 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 652 SoC and Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Fingerprint sensor
- 13MP rear camera
- 16MP front camera
- Dimensions: 147.3 × 71.85 × 7.24mm; Weight: 151 grams
- 3000mAh battery
Alongside X7 smartphone, vivo X7 Plus will also be announced on June 30. The pricing details for vivo X7 tipped at 2698 Yuan.
You may also like to check out:
- vivo X7 Plus Leaks In Live Images: Reveals 16MP Front-Facing Camera, 4GB RAM And More
- vivo X7 Specs Officially Teased: Gets Snapdragon 652 SoC, 4GB RAM, Fingerprint Senor And More
- vivo Announces Xplay 5 With 5.43-inch QHD Display, 6GB of RAM, Snapdragon 820 SoC