Here we got two big Chinese smartphones makers handsets – Xiaomi Mi4 and OnePlus One. Compared both the Android KitKat-based MIUI version with the CyanogenMod smartphones. Top Android OEMs comes to scene are the Samsung, LG, Motorola, HTC and Sony, and there are now rising OEMs from China would be the Xiaomi and OnePlus.
The Xiaomi Mi4 vs One is powered by a 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor, Adreno 330 GPU, 3GB of RAM. OnePlus One has a 5.5-inch display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection with 401ppi and the Mi4 has a 5-inch display with 441ppi and both of which have 16GB or 64GB internal storage and non-expandable via microSD card.
Both sports a 13-megapixel rear cameras with LED flash, and the OnePlus One has 5 MP front facing whes=reas the Xiaomi Mi4 packs an 8MP on its front for selfie shootout. Battery capacity on One smartphone flaunts 3100 mAh Li-Po unit and the Mi4 backed by 3100mAh Li-Ion powerup.
Connectivity front on Xiaomi Mi4 goes with 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth and GPS and measures 139.2 x 68.5 x 8.9mm and weighs 149 grams. While the OnePlus One comes with offering 3G, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1.
- 5.5″ 16M-color 1080 x 1920px IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 401ppi
- Android OS 4.4.2 KitKat CyanogenMod 11s OS
- Quad-core 2.5GHz Krait 400 CPU, 3GB of RAM, Adreno 330 GPU; Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset
- 13MP autofocus camera, dual-LED flash
- 2160p@30fps video, 2160p(DCI)@24fps, 1080@30fps, slow motion recording at 1080p@60fps and 720p@120fps
- Dual speakers (not stereo)
- 16GB and 64GB storage options
- 3,100mAh battery
- Active noise cancellation with a tri-mi setup
- Aggressive pricing
- Swappable back panels (including wooden ones)
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 441 PPI resolution with Corning Gorilla glass protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- MIUI V6 on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor, 6-element lens, f/1.8 aperture, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony Exmor R sensor, 5-element lens , f/1.8 aperture
- 8.9mm thick and weighs 149 grams
- Infrared LED
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3080mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
OnePlus One is priced at Rs. 21,999, exclusively available to buy via Amazon.in. Xiaomi Mi4 16GB costs Rs. 20.000 via Flipkart.