Just after launching Redmi 3, Xiaomi on Thursday wrapped off a new variant of the Redmi Note series smartphone in China. The Redmi Note 3 Pro equipped with a hexa-core CPU and 4000mAh battery. It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon chipset instead of a MediaTek SoC and will go on sale starting January 17th in China. More details on this new variant of Redmi Note 3 can be checked out right below.
The newly launched high-end variant of Redmi Note 3, was actually launched back in November last year and the latest comes with a similar 5.5-inch 1080p screen. The Snapdragon 650-powered Redmi Note 3 variant sports an all-metal body and packs a fingerprint sensor on its back. Other specifications of Redmi Note 3 Pro are somewhat identical to what the basic version features and the display it offers a 178 degree viewing angle.
The Redmi Note 3 Pro has a well-integrated camera ratio of 16MP rear sensor with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash and Phase Detection Auto-Focus (PDAF), resulting in a quick focus of just 0.1 seconds. The secondary 5MP camera on its front has a minimal selfie-centric capabilities. It being a Dual SIM smartphone got support for 4G LTE connectivity options and the massive 4,000mAh battery with fast charging capabilities let users charge the cell up to 50% in just 1 hour.
It runs on MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop and the Redmi Note 3 will be available in two Memory options: 2GB RAM and 16GB built-in and 3GB RAM and 32GB variants. It will be coming in Dark Grey, Silver and Champagne Gold colors.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 178-degree viewing angle
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 ( 4x 1.2GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage
- MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording, 120fps slow-motion
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 150x76x8.65 mm; Weight: 164g
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4050mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
Unfortunately we have only have the 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM variant of Redmi Note 3 Pro cost. Priced at 999 Yuan ($151) and no clear revael regarding the 3GB RAM and 32GB model as yet.