Alleged OnePlus One successor was in the news since few weeks and already on retailer listed the smartphone, dubbed OnePlus Two recently, and today another online store in China, Geekbuying has also listed the OnePlus upcoming purported handset, revealing some unknown specs and details as well.
Specs for OnePlus Two as per the listing goes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 SoC clocked at 2.7GHz processor, features a 5.5-inch LTPS display with a 1920×1080 pixels resolution screen and paired with 3GB of RAM, 64GB of built-in storage, which can’t be expandable and comes with no microSD card support.
Camera wise, it sports a 16-megapixel primary sensor with a secondary 5MP front-facing shooter on board. Running on Android 4.4 KitKat-based ColorOS, it will also packs a 3300mAh battery. Priced at $538.19n ad shipping will begin on February 10 next year.
- 5.5inch LTPS energy-efficient Screen,1920*1080pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 powerful quad core CPU,2.7GHz
- Color OS(based on Android 4.4), 3GB RAM; 64GB ROM
- Dual Camera: 16.0M Pixels High definition back camera with flashlight and auto focus, front 5.0M camera
- Support 4G/3G/OTG/NFC/Miracast/4K resolution video
- Single Micro-SIM Card Single Standby
- Networking: 2G: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: TD-SCDMA:1800-1920 /2010-2025MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- 4G: TD-LTE: 2570-2620/1880-1920/2300-2400MHz; FDD-LTE:2100/1800/2600MHz
Notably, the aforementioned OnePlus Two specifications aren’t officially confirmed by the company though, so take it with a pinch of salt and pepper.